GENERAL MANAGERS MONTHLY REPORT
FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER
1. WWTP: Start up began the week of February 20th! Final testing should be underway by the time you receive this Newsletter; fully operational by the next issue. Teardown of the old plant and restoration of the landscape will begin around the 1st of May.
2. BOARD OF DIRECTORS: There are two Board seats coming up this year for election. Terry Mattingly and Stuart Pepper will be running again. If you would like to throw your hat in the ring, please send me by mail, e-mail or drop off a brief description about yourself and why you’d like to be considered by close of business April 28th, 2017. They will be included in the ballot/voting letter that will be in the mail by the 2nd week in May. The winner will be announced at the Annual meeting Monday, June 12, 2017, 7pm at the S&T Club.
3. CAMPGROUND: Will open the 2nd week of April. We’ve cleaned up a lot of the woods around it and will continue to improve as needed. Please do your part and leave it as you found it.
4. FIREWORKS: Saturday July 1st. It’s never to early to make your donation to the fireworks fund, we need your help to pull off such a great event for our community!
5. POOL: Will open Saturday, May 27th ; day camps will open early this year. Camps and swim lessons schedules will be posted as soon as they are decided.
6. LAKE: Let me reiterate, there is to be no structure on our lake, including house boats without the permission from the Association.
Also, it is boating time again and I want to remind you to watch your speed when near docks and obey all the laws on the water!
7. S&T CLUB: There are many special events planned for the next few months. Don’t forget to make reservations for ALL special events and it’s helpful to know any time you plan on enjoying the club. Just give them a call!!
Coming up - Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, Easter Dinner Buffet and we are having a Derby Party this year! Check out all the details in this newsletter.